- Complete rebuild to work with the new Blipfoto API (1.0).
- Ability to add tags when creating a blip from the post edit screen (1.0).
- Template function for displaying blips (no milestone yet).
- Localisation to allow plugin to be translated into other languages (no milestone yet).
- The new version of the Blipfoto API has completely broken the BlipPress plugin. I am in contact with Blipfoto and I’m in the process of rewriting the entire plugin (issue #6).
- Ampersands not encoded when posting to Blipfoto (issue #2).
- Improved styling for widgets
Version 0.2.2 (3rd February 2014)
- Fix admin menu icon for WordPress 3.8+.
- Convert post_content HTML to BBCode when posting to Blipfoto.
Version 0.2.1 (6th November 2013)
- Fix header output bug that affects some hosts (see this support forum post).
Version 0.2 (1st October 2013)
- blippress.com launched.
- New setting to choose where to display blip in blipped posts (above, below, none).
- Show the blip shortcode after creating a blip.
- Fix username bug in blipdate shortcode.
- Handle untitled entries in blip thumbs.
- Shorten transient names to minimise exceeding 64 character limit.
- Other text changes and corrections.
Version 0.1 (22nd September 2013)
- Initial release.